Take your little monsters on a Halloween Scavenger Hunt! Hide items in around the yard or a park, or look for them while you trick or treat.
Table of Contents hide
Halloween Scavenger Hunt Instructions
The best thing about scavenger hunts is that you can make them as tricky, spooky, or challenging as you wish. We have provided two Halloween Scavenger Hunt options: a Seen on Halloween scavenger hunt, and a social-distanced one you can do close to home.
- Option 1: Search for items while you Trick or Treat.
- Option 2 (social-distanced scavenger hunt): Hide Halloween items around your yard or nearby park for the kids to find. If you have older kids, let them do the scavenger hunt with flashlights after dark! Get scarecrows, plastic spiders, skeletons and bats from the dollar store; or print them on construction paper and cut them out.
Free Printable PDF
Click here to download the Halloween Scavenger Hunt PDF.
- Tips for keeping warm in fall/spring – hydration, snacks, and good clothing
- Celebrating Day of the Dead Outdoors
- Keeping Warm in Winter – what you need to wear